Arrival with your own vehicle
- You get to Oberammergau via the B23
- take the exit "Oberammergau South"
- follow Ettaler Straße and turn into Tiroler Gasse
- pass the church, turn right into Daisenbergerstraße - you have reached your destination!
Arriving by train
- coming from Munich with the Werdenfelsbahn, change in Murnau to the regional train to Oberammergau
- from the Oberammergau train station, walk straight on Bahnhofstrasse in the direction of the town center to the village square at Dorfstraße
- pass the Hotel Alte Post (towards St.-Lukas-Straße) and turn right onto Dedlerstraße
- at the end of Dedlerstrasse, turn left into Daisenbergerstrasse
- after the approx. 15 minute walk you have reached your destination
- 9 cozy, contemporary Alpine-style rooms and suites
- satellite TV, safe and refrigerator in all rooms
- free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- room telephone on request (chargeable)
- Ammergau Alps breakfast buffet with delicious, regional products
- Breakfast room and lounge with a beautiful sun terrace
- drinks fridge, coffee and tea selfservice at any time
- Information terminal and digital guide
- Magazines and newspapers, books and games
- free parking
- Bike and Ski Garage
- short distance to the center
- Koenigs Card with more than 250 free attractions in our region
- free regional bus trips to Murnau, Fussen and Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- proximity to Mountain lifts, hiking trails and climbing routes, the Focus Bike Park, climbing crag, Alpine Coaster and swimming pool "Wellenberg"
- proximity to the family ski-pistons Kolbensattel and Steckenberg and King Ludwig Cross Country Ski Track
- base camp for excursions to cultural monuments, such as the Neuschwanstein castle and Linderhof castle, the Wies Church or Ettal monastery, and to the cities of Munich, Innsbruck and Bad Tolz
- close to the skiing and hiking region Garmisch-Partenkirchen and the Zugspitze
- Ticket service for theater and concert events in the Passion Play Theatre Oberammergau
Breakfast: 7.30 to 10 a.m (for NATO- and business-travelers from 7 a.m.) We kindly ask you to notify us of dietary requirements such as lactose-free gluten-free, allergies in advance
Reception time: 7 a.m - 12a.m and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Check in: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. self check in without service / 5 p.m. to 7. p.m. with service
Check out: to 10.30 / 11 a.m
Cancelation: Free cancelation to 7 days before arrival, from the 7th day we charge 80% of the booking rate.
With the KoenigsCard you benefit from more than 250 attractions at no charge in 4 destinations: Ammergau Alps, Allgau, Tirol and Blaues Land.
For the duration of your stay, swimming pools, cable cars, museums, leisure facilities, nature and family experiences, sports and hiking events throughout the year are available.
Thus, your travel budget is calculable.
That's how it works:
1. Book at Mammhofer Suite & Breakfast or at one of the participating KoenigsCard-hosts.
2. Upon check-in, your host unlocks the KoenigsCard for the duration of your stay. You also get the Adventure Guide with all included offers.
3. Now you can use the facilities free of charge.